Repair & Replace Your Hot Water Heater in Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge and Stratford
We may sometimes take hot water for granted, but this simple comfort in modern living is definitely noticeable when it’s gone. Avoid chilly showers by investing in a reliable hot water heater for your Waterloo area home. At Aire One Heating and Cooling, we provide professional installation and repair services for hot water heaters as well as tankless water heaters. We serve the Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, and Cambridge areas.
Types of Hot Water Heaters
- Storage tank water heaters are standard, basic heaters that can facilitate multiple, simultaneous uses within a household; they heat and then store water
- Tankless water heaters, also called “on-demand” water heaters, use heating coils to heat water when you require it; they are a more energy-efficient and longer-lasting solution
- Electric Water Heaters are standard water heaters that are easy to install and can be located almost anywhere in your home
- Heat pump water heaters transfer heat from the air into the water and are also quite energy efficient
- Solar water heaters are ideal for places that see lots of sun, these heaters use solar energy to heat up water
Thinking about Hot Water Tanks?
We carry the safest, most efficient hot water tanks available in the market today. With the huge range of water tank heating technologies, it can be hard, if not confusing, to choose the right choice for your needs. If you need any help deciding, we can help you determine which water tank is right for you.
Call Aire One now for professional assistance!
Why You Need a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters have been widely accepted and are replacing the tank model heaters. Tank water heaters often rust and this affects the water inside them. However, a tankless water heater does not have a tank and heats water as it passes through it.
Advantages of tankless water heaters:
- Saves cost – tank water heaters cost more to use because it heats water you do not use most times. While tankless water heaters heat up water once you open your faucets which reduce the amount you pay on energy bill.
- Saves space – since they have no tanks the best tankless water heater installation company can install them anywhere in the house.
- Clean water – no need to worry about rust when using a tankless water heater, unlike the tank model that rusts.
Rent a Water Heater
Consider renting your water heater from Aire One Heating and Cooling for a maintenance-free water heater option. For a low monthly fee you can enjoy all the benefits of a fully-functioning water heater without any of the worry. Simply have us replace or fix your rented tank as soon as there is an issue. If you know you are temporarily staying in your home then why bother buying an expensive water heater?
Contact us to find out if renting a water heater is a viable option for you.
Water Heater Repair
The typical lifespan of a hot water heater is 15-20 years, so if you believe yours is nearing retirement, contact us today! At Aire One Heating and Cooling, we can install, repair, and replace all sorts of water heaters, including tankless water heaters, for Waterloo and Kitchener area clients.
For more information, get in touch with us today.
Let Us Help
Provide us your contact information and we can help you find the right promotion or rebate.