Water Heater Installations, Repairs and Rentals in Waterloo and Guelph
A water heater is among the basic appliances you use on a daily basis. We may sometimes take hot water for granted, but this simple comfort in modern living is definitely noticeable when it’s gone. To ensure you have uninterrupted access to hot water, quality water heaters, professional installations and regular maintenance are vital.
Aire One Heating & Cooling is a trusted name when it comes to water heater sales, rentals and service in Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph areas. From low-cost heating systems to faulty repairs, the causes of breakdown can be many. If you are experiencing problems with your hot water heater or tankless water heaters, our skilled technicians can help you out. You can also count on our expert advice when it comes to investing in a reliable water heater for your home.
We rent water heaters in Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Woodstock and surrounding areas. With our prompt and professional services, you can always avoid chilly showers.
Types of Hot Water Heaters
Aire One Heating & Cooling specializes in troubleshooting and installing various types of water heaters in Waterloo. Listed below are the different types of hot water heaters:
- Storage tank water heaters are standard, basic heaters that can facilitate multiple, simultaneous uses within a household; they heat and then store water
- Tankless water heaters, also called “on-demand” water heaters, use heating coils to heat water when you require it; they are a more energy-efficient and longer-lasting solution
- Electric Water Heaters are standard water heaters that are easy to install and can be located almost anywhere in your home
- Heat pump water heaters transfer heat from the air into the water and are also quite energy efficient
- Solar water heaters are ideal for places that see lots of sun, these heaters use solar energy to heat up water
Thinking about Hot Water Tanks?
We carry the safest, most efficient hot water tanks available in the market today. With the huge range of water tank heating technologies, it can be hard, if not confusing, to choose the right choice for your needs. If you need any help deciding, we can help you determine which water tank is right for you.
Call Aire One KW now for professional assistance!
Why You Need a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters have been widely accepted and are replacing the tank model heaters. Tank water heaters often rust and this affects the water inside them. However, a tankless water heater does not have a tank and heats water as it passes through it.
Advantages of tankless water heaters:
- Saves cost – tank water heaters cost more to use because it heats water you do not use most times. While tankless water heaters heat up water once you open your faucets which reduce the amount you pay on energy bill.
- Saves space – since they have no tanks the best tankless water heater installation company can install them anywhere in the house.
- Clean water – no need to worry about rust when using a tankless water heater, unlike the tank model that rusts.
Aire One Heating & Cooling offers many tankless variants of water heaters in its selection of products. Contact us to know more!
Rent a Water Heater
If you are looking for water heater rental services, look no further than Aire One Heating and Cooling. See our guide below to know which is right for your home:
There are many different types of water heaters. See our guide below to know which is right for your home:
Natural Vents (CV):
- Are installed mostly in homes built before the year 2000 (and usually have a built in chimney) making them one of the more commonly used water heaters in Ontario.
- Keep a reservoir of hot water available at all times so that when you turn on the tap, it’s ready to use.
- Require an exit drain near the base of tank (usually in basement).
- Are good for high volume hot water applications.
- Can be fueled by either natural gas or propane gas.
Power Direct Vents (PV):
- Are installed mostly in homes built after 1995, homes with no chimney or homes that have converted from another water heating source making them one of the more commonly used water heaters in Ontario.
- Blower motor is attached to the tank and pushes exhaust gas outside the home via the side wall.
- Usually provide long venting lengths.
- Can be fueled by either natural gas or propane gas.
Tankless Water Heaters:
- When you need an endless supply of hot water, Navien has the most energy efficient solutions.
- Navien offers the industry’s most advanced condensing tankless water heaters, strong enough to support hot water for larger homes.
- Navien’s high efficiency and eco-friendly condensing technology can reduce energy consumption by 20% and significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Need a water heater rental unit installed tomorrow?
Contact us to find out if renting a water heater is a viable option for you.
Water Heater Repairs in Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph Areas
The typical lifespan of a hot water heater is 15-20 years, so if you believe yours is nearing retirement, consider the professional services from Aire One Heating & Cooling. We can install, repair, and replace all sorts of water heaters, including tankless water heaters, for Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph area clients. Our maintenance plans help you save money on frequent repairs. Don’t forget to browse our ongoing promotions to get discounts. Contact us today to learn more about our services or request a free quotation.
Let Us Help
Provide us your contact information and we can help you find the right promotion or rebate.