March 13, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
With the growing concern regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus), I would like to provide you with our response and commitment to you. At Aire One Heating & Cooling KW, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set out by the Canadian Public Health Authorities and are committed to providing you with safe services from our team.
Please know that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure our team is dedicated to the health and well-being of everyone involved.
Additional measures we have taken:
- Sanitize our showroom multiple times per day for customer visits
- Provided every team member with hand sanitizer
- Any employee feeling ill has been asked to remain home
- Any employee that has travelled recently has been asked to remain home for 2 weeks
- Provided our technicians with face masks and other personal protection equipment
- All team members have been provided a printed copy of the Community-Based Measures to Mitigate the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease in Canada from the Government of Canada’s website.
To protect all involved in our service offerings, we ask that if you are feeling ill, please advise us so we may reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to monitor this closely and will provide updates as needed. Please stay informed through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.
President and CEO
Let Us Help
Provide us your contact information and we can help you find the right promotion or rebate.