OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
April 19, 2020
At Aire One Heating & Cooling KW, our main priority is to keep our customers, employees, and their families safe. As we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, we want you to know, we are continuing to take extra steps to provide service in the safest way possible.
- Furnace, Air Conditioner and Boiler installations
- 24/7 emergency services
- Furnace, Air Conditioner and Boiler service and maintenance
- Hot water service, maintenance and replacement
- Filter purchase available in-store or online – we are offering curbside pickup
We continue to take precautionary measures to ensure we are doing everything we can for a safe and healthy work environment. Our technicians and office team will be:
- Asking our customers health and safety questions before dispatching to your home
- Maintaining social distancing
- Limiting contact such as handshaking
- Hand washing / sanitizing before and after each customer visit
- Sanitizing the office and high touch contact areas such as debit/credit machines
- Wearing gloves
- Wearing a face mask
- Wearing boot covers upon request
- Sanitizing all service trucks
We thank you for your trust in Aire One Heating & Cooling KW and appreciate you doing your part, as we remain committed to safely serving you.
The Aire One KW Team
March 13, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
With the growing concern regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus), I would like to provide you with our response and commitment to you. At Aire One Heating & Cooling KW, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set out by the Canadian Public Health Authorities and are committed to providing you with safe services from our team.
Please know that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure our team is dedicated to the health and well-being of everyone involved.
Additional measures we have taken:
- Sanitize our showroom multiple times per day for customer visits
- Provided every team member with hand sanitizer
- Any employee feeling ill has been asked to remain home
- Any employee that has travelled recently has been asked to remain home for 2 weeks
- Provided our technicians with face masks and other personal protection equipment
- All team members have been provided a printed copy of the Community-Based Measures to Mitigate the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease in Canada from the Government of Canada’s website.
To protect all involved in our service offerings, we ask that if you are feeling ill, please advise us so we may reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to monitor this closely and will provide updates as needed. Please stay informed through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.
President and CEO
Let Us Help
Provide us your contact information and we can help you find the right promotion or rebate.